Eason Group is seeking 2 experienced BIM technicians to join a successful family main / sub-contractor in North West London.
Specialising within RC Frames, Groundworks, rail infrastructure and also main contracting on new build projects. Our client really prides themselves on the long-term stability of their staff with the average employee working for them for over 15 years.
About the Role:
With a view to expanding their design team, our client is looking to develop BIM resources based at their head office, you will be tasked to service live jobs, crane planes and pre-construction. Primary responsibilities will include reviewing 3D models from consultants and contractors, managing and updating BIM documents for individual projects, delivering progress reports and weekly meetings with project teams and progress reporting using 4D software. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse team of like-minded professionals who endeavour to achieve their goals working on some of London’s most prestigious schemes.
About the Requirements:
· For this exciting opportunity, successful professionals will be degree qualified in BIM, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Architecture.
· An expert level of competency using Revit and model management is required.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience gained in this field is essential to be considered.
· In addition to this, construction professionals should be able to read construction drawings with an attention to detail of spatial awareness in 3D environments, should be organised and able to adapt to meet deadlines as part of the pre-construction team.
· Individuals with experience in point cloud laser scanning is beneficial for this role.
· A high level of proficiency using Level 2 BIM as per UK government standards is essential as well as experience using AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and other Autodesk products.
· Strong knowledge of groundwork, Reinforced Concrete Frame.
About the Rewards / Benefits:
The salary for this position will be dependent on the level of exposure to this industry, similar roles and experience within this sector. The company offers excellent opportunities and offers a basic salary of around £35,000 - £40,000. However, they will be flexible on the salary depending on experience. The package also includes travel and healthcare.
To find out more please call Eason Group on 01923 438930
Eason Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
All personal information will be automatically destroyed 6 months after submission.