£25000 - £30000
about 2 months ago
Permanent or Contract
Our client provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular expertise in housing and public building maintenance.
They are the nation’s complete housing solutions specialist with over 30 years’ experience within the affordable housing sector. They provide planned and reactive maintenance to over 200,000 domestic properties nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale framework refurbishment programmes. Their main areas of expertise include: building management systems, day-to-day responsive repairs, void property refurbishments, programmed maintenance, and electrical and gas installations, servicing and repairs.
About The Role
The purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day financial administration of the contract.
- Ensure the timely and accurate input of information onto IT system.
- Carry out input of SOR’s, billing and/or invoicing.
- Carry out checks to subcontract applications as directed by the SQS/QS.
- Reconcile material spend with IT system data as required
- Commercial administrative tasks on a project as directed by the SQS/QS.
- Assist the SQS/QS with basic surveying duties as directed.
- Assist in pulling together information for contract KPI’s as required.
- Be aware of all the company policies, company standards and initiatives.
- Ensure integrity of financial information/work produced as directed by the SQS/QS
- Effective interaction with members of the client team.
- Effective interaction with other members of the project team.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Ability to work with others as part of an effective commercial team.
- Commercial skills to maximise value recovery and ensure cost control.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOR’s and billing procedure.
- Knowledge and understanding of administration of contract records
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance.
- IT systems and packages
Salary: from £25,000 per annum
Benefits - 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme, Company van if required (work use only), Career progression with Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.