about 2 months ago
A Specialist main civil and RC Frame contractor is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to commercially manage a £15m RC Frame project in central London
- Ensure their teams have a thorough understanding of project(s) contractual and commercial requirements
- Ensure their teams have a thorough understanding and competent execution of the monthly reconciled values and updated forecasts
- Support team in advising, guiding and assisting in resolution of commercial disputes, claims and risk management
- Promote and maintain strong relationships with clients to agree valuations and complex variations
- Form productive relationships with site and management teams as well as the client’s management
- Work with the Work Winning Team (Estimating) to give commercial and contractual expertise and constructive challenge in the tender and adjudication process
- Research and review market information to increase commercial opportunity and success on the project(s)
- Develop good strategies for further improving commercial performance of the business
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership of the Commercial team including mentoring and assisting with development and training
- Experience working with a main contractor with a civil engineering background.
- Ideally degree qualified however HNC / HND or will also be considered depending on project experience
- Expertise administering a range of contract values for multi-disciplinary construction project work packages/contracts
- Knowledge of all relevant forms of contract.